Raise your hand if you love going to the fair!Even though the fair isn't what it used to be and is
ridiculously high priced, we still can't miss out on
going every year. It's especially fun when you have
children to take with you!
My favorite part, which I think I've mentioned before,
is the art exhibit. I love going to see everyone's entries
from the cake contest to (of course!) the photography
contest. Everything in there is always fun to look at for
me! Grace's favorite part this year was the petting zoo,
no surprise there either. She loves animals! Each and
every one of them!
Grace even got to hang out with her little friend, Delilah!
She was so excited to see that Delilah was at the fair
with her. She wanted to sit, stroll, and just hang out with
her the whole time.
These are just some of my favorites from our time at
the fair.
Enjoying her sucker! Yum!
Here's Delilah! She was pointing at some rubberduckies from one of the games.
Kisses!
They are two of a kind when it comes to a sucker!They're in heaven! Haha!

A new activity that they had this year were camel
rides! How fun would that be! But I think Grace is a
little too young for this ride. Maybe next year!

Time for the petting zoo!
I think this was a lama. Looks like a camel to me!
This lama got the short end of the stick withthat hair do, or should I say don't! Poor thing!
It's funny how these animals are constantly hungry,even though they are fed around the clock!
I would be stuffed!

These next two are my favorites!
I just love the expression that it's kind of giving me.It's cute! :)

And here is Grace's favorite little animal!
Aw! Look at how cute it is! Just Grace's size!
She grabbed it under it's chin just like she is doinghere, and then bent down and gave it a kiss on it's
little nose! It was the sweetest thing. I believe she
wanted to take this little goat home! Little does she
know that it would eat all of her toys!

It was so fun that I can't wait for it to be back again!
Next year I want to play more games and have Grace
go on some rides! Woohoo! Sounds great already!
Have a good rest of the day everyone!
Leave me some comment love!
1 comment:
this post makes me want to go to the fair so bad!! i hope we can go soon. Im wondering how Noah will like the animals? My favs of these pics are the animals and grace. So cute!
Post a Comment