My precious girl is becoming more
and more independent every day.
With things like trying to dress herself,
trying to put on her shoes, and playing
by herself just amazes me. She is
such a determined and strong willed
little girl. And apparently, as I've been
told, I was the exact same way when I
was her age.
Today she was trying to put on her bathing
suit bottoms. It was so funny to watch her do
it because even though she hasn't mastered
the task, she never gives up.
Here we go!

....streeetttch
......uh oh
Well she ended up getting a little
flustered about it, so we put them away.
We'll just have to keep working on it.
Maybe next time!

.....And I hope that everyone is enjoying their
Memorial weekend. Good night all.
and more independent every day.
With things like trying to dress herself,
trying to put on her shoes, and playing
by herself just amazes me. She is
such a determined and strong willed
little girl. And apparently, as I've been
told, I was the exact same way when I
was her age.
Today she was trying to put on her bathing
suit bottoms. It was so funny to watch her do
it because even though she hasn't mastered
the task, she never gives up.
Here we go!
....streeetttch
......uh oh
Well she ended up getting a littleflustered about it, so we put them away.
We'll just have to keep working on it.
Maybe next time!

.....And I hope that everyone is enjoying their
Memorial weekend. Good night all.
2 comments:
Aaahhh!! Sweet baby is a very determined little girl!! She'll get it. Then the next thing you know youll be telling her you cant wear that go change!!!! Love you! Have a great memorial Day!!!
aw poor thing. Must be so frustrating. She will get it. She sure is miss. independent isn't she? Hope you guys had a great memorial weekend. :)
Post a Comment