Grace has always loved being with mommy in the kitchen.
Getting into all of the pots and pans.
Being mommy's little helper with the meals.
Making all sorts of different noises with the utensils.
Checking out the different foods that I'm using.
She just loves it period.
I hope that she will have the love for cooking like I do.
Except my biggest thing that I love to do is bake. That's
where I get all of my relaxation. Yep, from sweets. Haha!
As we all know, Grace has a wonderful imagination.
Here she is with a bowl and wooden spoon that she picked
out to use that day. We weren't really making anything,
but Grace just wanted to mix around some cheerios.
The first picture she decided that the blue cup was not big enough
for what she wanted to do.
Of course her cheerios looked so good that she had
to stop to take a taste test. Silly girl!
......and then some more.
oh.yeah. they're gooood!
It's time for a water break. Too many cheerios!
My sweet girl! Mommy loves having you in the kitchen
with her to keep her company. We make such a great team.
As a continuation of this post, I will have something tomorrow
that has to do with my Mother's Day gift from Brad.
We're such suckers for giving our gifts early to each other. I'm
a very sentimental person and this present made me bust into
tears. I love it so so much! I can't wait to share it with everyone.
Happy Early Mother's Day to all of you moms out there. I hope
that you all will have a great day. I know I will. I'm so happy to
be able to celebrate such a wonderful day with my mom, and being
a mom, I get to celebrate it with the most wonderful daughter in
the world! So enough on this before I get too ahead of myself. Haha!
Good night everyone!
Getting into all of the pots and pans.
Being mommy's little helper with the meals.
Making all sorts of different noises with the utensils.
Checking out the different foods that I'm using.
She just loves it period.
I hope that she will have the love for cooking like I do.
Except my biggest thing that I love to do is bake. That's
where I get all of my relaxation. Yep, from sweets. Haha!
As we all know, Grace has a wonderful imagination.
Here she is with a bowl and wooden spoon that she picked
out to use that day. We weren't really making anything,
but Grace just wanted to mix around some cheerios.
The first picture she decided that the blue cup was not big enough
for what she wanted to do.
Of course her cheerios looked so good that she hadto stop to take a taste test. Silly girl!
......and then some more.
oh.yeah. they're gooood!
It's time for a water break. Too many cheerios!
My sweet girl! Mommy loves having you in the kitchenwith her to keep her company. We make such a great team.
As a continuation of this post, I will have something tomorrow
that has to do with my Mother's Day gift from Brad.
We're such suckers for giving our gifts early to each other. I'm
a very sentimental person and this present made me bust into
tears. I love it so so much! I can't wait to share it with everyone.
Happy Early Mother's Day to all of you moms out there. I hope
that you all will have a great day. I know I will. I'm so happy to
be able to celebrate such a wonderful day with my mom, and being
a mom, I get to celebrate it with the most wonderful daughter in
the world! So enough on this before I get too ahead of myself. Haha!
Good night everyone!
1 comment:
Oh sissy I love the pictures! I hope you had a great mothers day too!! You looked so beautiful!!! I loved spending it with my great children too!!(Also my sweet grandbabies!) It makes me proud that my two babies have become awesome adults!!! I love You!!!!
Post a Comment