Yes, you're all seeing this correctly. I have finally
made it back to my blog to post about our vacation in
Fort Worth. Which, by the way, was a blast!!! We were
so worried about the drive there and back because of
Grace. She becomes a little unhappy after being in her car
seat for so long. But what toddler wouldn't? It went pretty
smooth there. It was a little rough coming back. But now
we know what changes to make for next time!
Okay, so I've made three different collages. There are so
many pictures from the trip, and these are not nearly all of
them. What I'll try to do is tell the events in the order that
they are shown in the collages. Hope you all enjoy! :)
We had so much fun on our way to Fort Worth. And Grace
was being such a goofball on the way. Making silly faces, singing,
and.....smelling her feet! Her response every time after smelling
is "shoowee!" Makes me laugh every time!
Our first morning there, Grace discovered herself a new little
lounging spot. The dog's beds. Yep....she would do something
like that. The dogs were very nervous the whole time because
Grace was always shrieking with excitement. We found one of the
dogs with her head under a pillow while Grace was playing. They
just weren't so fond of it. But Grace thought it was pretty funny.
One of my favorite parts of the trip, getting to finally hang out with
Libby and Noah at Pump It Up! Even though it wasn't for very long,
we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I was so excited
that we got to see them. We'll definitely have to plan another time
so that we can hang out longer. Noah was making my aunt and I
laugh so hard. He just wasn't too sure of us. It was pretty cute! All
I could do was say "you're so cute!" And Grace was such a big girl
wanting to go down that humongous slide all by herself. I love the
action shot of her that I caught!
Next was an eventful lunch! Aunt Sherry was the one that got her
going I have to say. There was spinach everywhere as you can see.
She was being so goofy while she was playing with it. She would put it
back in the bowl, then take it back out, and then she would spread
it all over her tray. Then she wanted to give mommy some kisses
and hugs. That was cute even though she was rubbing it all in the back
of my hair at the same time. Haha! Oh Grace you're such a delight
as I always say!
The random picture in the middle of my Aunt Sherry and I is one
of my favorites. We were off to have a girls night out! It was too much
fun! We'll have to do that again sometime soon.
After that, just some pictures of Grace being silly. And the one
of her and Bradley together is too cute! You see Brad loooves
Manwiches. I can't stand them. So when we go to see Aunt Sherry
she makes him a big bowl to have. Enjoy them while you can Brad.
Haha! And Grace seemed to enjoy them as well.
All I have to say is yuck!

Our next event was Saturday night. We invited some more
relatives over that don't live too far away. Remember the post about
my cousin Gabby? Well it was her and the rest of her family. It was
so much fun. We got to watch Grace and her cousin Mackenzie play.
Mackenzie is about 5 months older, but you wouldn't ever have guessed
since Grace is the same size as her. All of these pictures just melt my
heart. They were absolutely wonderful together!!!
It was their first time to see each other since last April. Grace was
4 months old and Mackenzie was 9 months old. It was much easier for
them to play this time around. They ran around in the back yard
together. They would follow each other everywhere they went!
One of my favorites is the very middle picture of Mackenzie. She was
half dancing and running at the same time and it turned out so cute!
I love that she still has so much baby chubbiness to her. Grace and
Mackenzie shared several kisses and hugs. So sweet!
And little Miss Mackenzie is quite the cake lover! See her drooling
over the cake?! Haha! She would stand there and patiently wait while
licking her lips. It was so cute! You gotta love kids at this age!
Oh and another favorite is the one of Mackenzie holding her fingers
up. That's her saying "No, no, no girlfriend!" Haha! It was hilarious!

Our last full day there, we went to Toys R' Us. Grace got some
Play-Doh and some pretend food to play with. She needed more
food to go with her kitchen. Here are the last of tonight's pictures
of her playing with her Play-Doh. She loves her Play-Doh. And most
of the time she just wants to stack the containers. But her favorite
thing to do is, of course, squish it between her fingers. Haha!
And yes, like all children will do, she has tasted it and ate a very
small piece. She, thankfully, thought that it was very yucky!

*Sigh*
I'm glad that I was finally able to sit down and
share this story with all of you! I know that the family
has been waiting very patiently to see these. I hope
you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
*Don't forget to leave comments*
Have a good night everyone!
made it back to my blog to post about our vacation in
Fort Worth. Which, by the way, was a blast!!! We were
so worried about the drive there and back because of
Grace. She becomes a little unhappy after being in her car
seat for so long. But what toddler wouldn't? It went pretty
smooth there. It was a little rough coming back. But now
we know what changes to make for next time!
Okay, so I've made three different collages. There are so
many pictures from the trip, and these are not nearly all of
them. What I'll try to do is tell the events in the order that
they are shown in the collages. Hope you all enjoy! :)
We had so much fun on our way to Fort Worth. And Grace
was being such a goofball on the way. Making silly faces, singing,
and.....smelling her feet! Her response every time after smelling
is "shoowee!" Makes me laugh every time!
Our first morning there, Grace discovered herself a new little
lounging spot. The dog's beds. Yep....she would do something
like that. The dogs were very nervous the whole time because
Grace was always shrieking with excitement. We found one of the
dogs with her head under a pillow while Grace was playing. They
just weren't so fond of it. But Grace thought it was pretty funny.
One of my favorite parts of the trip, getting to finally hang out with
Libby and Noah at Pump It Up! Even though it wasn't for very long,
we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I was so excited
that we got to see them. We'll definitely have to plan another time
so that we can hang out longer. Noah was making my aunt and I
laugh so hard. He just wasn't too sure of us. It was pretty cute! All
I could do was say "you're so cute!" And Grace was such a big girl
wanting to go down that humongous slide all by herself. I love the
action shot of her that I caught!
Next was an eventful lunch! Aunt Sherry was the one that got her
going I have to say. There was spinach everywhere as you can see.
She was being so goofy while she was playing with it. She would put it
back in the bowl, then take it back out, and then she would spread
it all over her tray. Then she wanted to give mommy some kisses
and hugs. That was cute even though she was rubbing it all in the back
of my hair at the same time. Haha! Oh Grace you're such a delight
as I always say!
The random picture in the middle of my Aunt Sherry and I is one
of my favorites. We were off to have a girls night out! It was too much
fun! We'll have to do that again sometime soon.
After that, just some pictures of Grace being silly. And the one
of her and Bradley together is too cute! You see Brad loooves
Manwiches. I can't stand them. So when we go to see Aunt Sherry
she makes him a big bowl to have. Enjoy them while you can Brad.
Haha! And Grace seemed to enjoy them as well.
All I have to say is yuck!

Our next event was Saturday night. We invited some more
relatives over that don't live too far away. Remember the post about
my cousin Gabby? Well it was her and the rest of her family. It was
so much fun. We got to watch Grace and her cousin Mackenzie play.
Mackenzie is about 5 months older, but you wouldn't ever have guessed
since Grace is the same size as her. All of these pictures just melt my
heart. They were absolutely wonderful together!!!
It was their first time to see each other since last April. Grace was
4 months old and Mackenzie was 9 months old. It was much easier for
them to play this time around. They ran around in the back yard
together. They would follow each other everywhere they went!
One of my favorites is the very middle picture of Mackenzie. She was
half dancing and running at the same time and it turned out so cute!
I love that she still has so much baby chubbiness to her. Grace and
Mackenzie shared several kisses and hugs. So sweet!
And little Miss Mackenzie is quite the cake lover! See her drooling
over the cake?! Haha! She would stand there and patiently wait while
licking her lips. It was so cute! You gotta love kids at this age!
Oh and another favorite is the one of Mackenzie holding her fingers
up. That's her saying "No, no, no girlfriend!" Haha! It was hilarious!

Our last full day there, we went to Toys R' Us. Grace got some
Play-Doh and some pretend food to play with. She needed more
food to go with her kitchen. Here are the last of tonight's pictures
of her playing with her Play-Doh. She loves her Play-Doh. And most
of the time she just wants to stack the containers. But her favorite
thing to do is, of course, squish it between her fingers. Haha!
And yes, like all children will do, she has tasted it and ate a very
small piece. She, thankfully, thought that it was very yucky!

*Sigh*
I'm glad that I was finally able to sit down and
share this story with all of you! I know that the family
has been waiting very patiently to see these. I hope
you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
*Don't forget to leave comments*
Have a good night everyone!
4 comments:
i love it so so so much and it was a blast grace did so good there and back cant wait for september yaya
i am glad there weren't any pictures of Makenzie pushing Grace down. they look so sweet together and shared lots of kisses and soggy bread.
I love this post so much! they looked like they were true girlfriends!!(Grace & Mac) Talkin and Walkin!! I love all the pictures!!Wow Gracie has alot of everybody in the families attitude!!! These are great!!! Awesome work honey! I love the collages alot!!
awww what a fun weekend ya'll had! love all the pictures. hopefully we can get together again. :) we had fun with you guys.
Post a Comment