Thursday, August 26, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It........

......swing real high!I love watching Grace when she is swinging!
She's the happiest kid that she can be
when she swings! She takes after her mommy
so well! I love you my sweet baby!

4 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

I seriously adore these pics! they are so clear and crisp. And the color in them is gorgeous! and of course grace is a cute as can be! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments. I sure missed them! :)

The Bonjour Four said...

oh, and by the way.. do you have any secrets on how you get your pictures so crisp.

Grandpa Glenn said...

Kasey,
She is the BOMB! So precious and innocent.
Grandpa Loves you Grace. Kasey I Love you to. What a mother you are to Grace.

Nana said...

Look at those big smiles! She is loving her swing! I love these pictures!! You are a sweet baby girl Grace!! Nana loves you!!

Post a Comment