This child has some wild and crazy hair when she gets up from a nap. The other day I just couldn't keep it out of her face for nothing in the world. Here I am trying to feed her while her hair is just dangling in her face. Some people have told me that it's time for hair cut. Absolutely not is what I say! I'll just keep pulling it back until it decides to lay more willingly against her head. So that's exactly what I did! I pulled it up to the side of her head and had my joy of taking pictures of it. The back of her hair was still an absolute mess, but that's okay because it looked even more cute! You all might be asking what the 80's have to do with this. Well just take a look for yourself! The first one shows it the best.



To me with that side half-ponytail and her fluffy hair in the back it really reminds me of the 80's. The side half-ponytail was so popular then and is strangely enough coming back! I've seen a lot of clothing stores stocking their racks with 80's cloths!!! It's weird to see the fashion come back that I was born into. I guess it's something that I didn't expect to see until I was older. But my sweetie rocks it the best!So that's it for today! I hope everyone has had a good one! Come back for more tomorrow. :)
3 comments:
She is super cute with her little ponytail. You are right about 80's clothing coming back. Oh by the way I added you to my favorites. I can't wait to read your next blog!
I think the talking thing is a family trait!! Grace, is so adorable! Independent and growing way to fast!! I remember when her mom was that little and just as independent !! How beautiful they both are!!
YA I LOVE THIS POST BECAUSE I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY HOW WE WHERE BORN IN THE 80'S AND NOW ALL THE CLOTHES AND HAIR STYLES ARE COMEING BACK IT IS WIRED THAT MY CHILD IS GOING TO LIVE IN THE SAME STYLE THAT I WAS BORN IN AND ALL AROUND I JUST LOVE KASEY AND GRACE AND THE PICS ARE WONDERFUL LOVE YOU BOTH BRAD
Post a Comment