......you know that Grace is up to something,
or she is in something.
"What is she up to now?", you might ask yourself.
Well, let's take a look.
She's always loved helping with the laundryand has gone as far as smelling the laundry as she helps.
(just a tidbit of information about Grace, she loves to smell everything)
But now she loves playing with the laundry,
throwing it ALL over her room, and then hiding out in the basket!
Brad actually found her one day in her empty laundry basket
just laying in there with her blanket like she was going to sleep!
Wish I could have seen it.
But on this day I found her. I found her talking to herself in the laundry basket.
I found her having a blast with something that I despise doing.

She was even trying to put the cloths on over what she already had on,but as you see that was unsuccessful! Haha!
(and as a side note people, please don't look in the messy closet!)
I love that I found her that day because when I walked in
I busted out laughing. It's things like this that make my worries
go away. It's my daughter that makes me smile everyday.
I love you Grace. And just so you know you can do laundry for mommy any day.
4 comments:
yes it is true you always wonder what she is up to now and i love it also so much to find her in her basket just digging away or trying to put her stuff on i love you grace and im so glade that you are here with us you have made our life so much brighter then befor love daddy
oh my goodness! That is so funny! Ive seen her investigating her laundry basket!! She makes me laugh! Thanks Kasey for the smile blog!! It really made me feel better yesterday!!! you know. I played it over and over and yes it did make me smile!!! Thanks Gracie for cheering up Nana!!!!
haha so cute! Yeah I always have the laundry stacked up on our couch and noah gets on the couch and throws it all on the ground. I love your blog! so glad you started one up!!
Smells Good Momma!
Post a Comment