No I'm not pregnant! Haha!
But what I am is kind of working again.
In the comfort of my own home and still spending
time with Grace and her new little friend is
not really work. Getting to see Grace interact
with a newborn is really fun to watch.
About two months ago some of our good friends
were expecting their first child. And just like any other mom
and dad, they were wondering who was going to take care
of their precious baby. What came as a big surprise to me
is that they were wanting me to do it. It was a good
surprise to say the least. They felt so comfortable
with the way I take care of Grace that they wanted
the same care for their child.
I was and still am very happy that they asked
me to do it. This past Monday was my official first day
to start watching Lily. She will become like a little
sister to Grace. Grace already tries her best at helping
with whatever she can. It's the sweetest thing! It
really amazes me on how much Grace is aware
that Lily is a newborn and that she is to be
very gentle with her. And when Lily isn't here
Grace is looking all over the house for her. When
Lily cries Grace is right there making sure that
she is okay. She's going to be a great big sister
one of these days!
So meet Lily! She looks like every bit of her mother.
These piercing blue eyes! And whenever she makes
little noises it reminds me of chipmunk! It's the sweetest
little noises and brings back so many memories of
when Grace was this age. She just stares at both
Grace and I with those big eyes. She has become another
part of our family. Her dad and Brad went to school together,
and so it's really cool that her and Grace will grow up together.
.....again with those big blue eyes!
Grace and Lily getting to know one another!
I love this and I wish I had a picture to show you
how Grace's little face lights up when she sees Lily.
And the little angel fast asleep. This is
exactly how she fell asleep. Hands and all.
You know I had to snatch the camera up
in a heartbeat to get this sweet memory.
I want to share this video with all of you to let
you see how Grace is with her. It's very short and
only shows a very tiny fraction of what Grace
is like when Lily is around. But it's enough
to give you an idea!
I'm so proud of my little Grace. She
has been such a sweet girl with Lily. I'm so
blessed to have her. And I'm blessed
to be given this opportunity. Thanks Matt and Lisa!
But what I am is kind of working again.
In the comfort of my own home and still spending
time with Grace and her new little friend is
not really work. Getting to see Grace interact
with a newborn is really fun to watch.
About two months ago some of our good friends
were expecting their first child. And just like any other mom
and dad, they were wondering who was going to take care
of their precious baby. What came as a big surprise to me
is that they were wanting me to do it. It was a good
surprise to say the least. They felt so comfortable
with the way I take care of Grace that they wanted
the same care for their child.
I was and still am very happy that they asked
me to do it. This past Monday was my official first day
to start watching Lily. She will become like a little
sister to Grace. Grace already tries her best at helping
with whatever she can. It's the sweetest thing! It
really amazes me on how much Grace is aware
that Lily is a newborn and that she is to be
very gentle with her. And when Lily isn't here
Grace is looking all over the house for her. When
Lily cries Grace is right there making sure that
she is okay. She's going to be a great big sister
one of these days!
So meet Lily! She looks like every bit of her mother.These piercing blue eyes! And whenever she makes
little noises it reminds me of chipmunk! It's the sweetest
little noises and brings back so many memories of
when Grace was this age. She just stares at both
Grace and I with those big eyes. She has become another
part of our family. Her dad and Brad went to school together,
and so it's really cool that her and Grace will grow up together.
.....again with those big blue eyes!
Grace and Lily getting to know one another!I love this and I wish I had a picture to show you
how Grace's little face lights up when she sees Lily.
And the little angel fast asleep. This isexactly how she fell asleep. Hands and all.
You know I had to snatch the camera up
in a heartbeat to get this sweet memory.
I want to share this video with all of you to let
you see how Grace is with her. It's very short and
only shows a very tiny fraction of what Grace
is like when Lily is around. But it's enough
to give you an idea!
I'm so proud of my little Grace. She
has been such a sweet girl with Lily. I'm so
blessed to have her. And I'm blessed
to be given this opportunity. Thanks Matt and Lisa!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Kasey!! Thats so sweet, all of it. My precious Lily I love that she is working well with ya'll! I just think of some day Lily will be coming home to show us what she learned from Grace today. That will be cool when she starts saying Grace's name.
What a wonderful friend you have Lisa and Matt and a great protector for little Lily. It's great to see two families so blessed to know each other and support each other. We love you kids, Aunt April
So Sweet! I hope whenever I have to go back to work, I will find someone like you to watch my little Colton! hint, hint!
Kasey that is so sweet of Miss Grace to watch over Lily like that!! Lily is absolutely adorable!! I love the way Grace scoothes up to her and kisses her being so careful!
So sweet! I seriously thought you were pregnant! Haha i loved the video. Grace was sooo sweet with her. She will be a great big sis! Have y'all thought about having another one soon?
Post a Comment