I can definitely say that we had an amazing Easter with our family. It was so much fun having everyone together. Normally on the holidays we have a few places to go in one day. It's very hard having a little one on our hands that has to stop in the middle of the day to take a couple of naps, and then try to get everywhere on time. So yesterday it was very nice when we could all join together at one place. No rushing, no stopping for naps, and no chaos. It was very nice and I wish that all of the holidays could consist of this. Right?! But about the Easter post, I will have to come back to this another time to share all of the photos. Right now we are playing catch up. But rest assured that those photos will be up very, very soon. Like this week soon.
Okay, so about a week ago I received a very sweet invitation to a friend's son's birthday party. I think you have all heard me mention this wonderful lady only a few times in conversation. Oh who am I kidding, I talk about Chriselda a lot. She inspires me so much with her work. Go on, click on the link and check out her stuff. You'll be amazed as well. I was very excited to get this invite because it was a swimming party, and it's been too long since we've seen Chriselda. Grace has never been in a big pool before. So I had to get her and I all fixed up with a swimsuit. We even went and bought her some floaties too!!! I couldn't wait! Well that party was just this past weekend. We, unfortunately, had to cancel our plans so that Grace could catch up on some much needed sleep. And if you recall from my previous post you know what I'm talking about.
However, I still used the floaties that night in Grace's bath. She loves playing in the water in her baths and even when we wash her hands water is flying everywhere. She's just like her mommy.
Here she is trying to get used to it being in the tub with her. The big floaty has leg holes in it to let your feet dangle. She kept trying to take her legs in and out and getting herself tangled in them.
.....and then a few more cute photos of her playing around. The arm floaties is what makes me laugh so hard because Grace was trying to do everything like normal, but those ginormous things on her arms wouldn't let her. Haha! The package said the size was small, but they are huge.


Even though we didn't get to go to the birthday party, we still had a bunch a fun in the tub that night. And Grace is feeling much better. Yay!We really do need to make plans this spring/summer to let Grace go play in a big pool. I know that she'll have a blast. Especially with her fun pool toys. If anyone wants to join you know how to reach us!
Have a good night!
1 comment:
aw wish we lived close to you guys! would be so fun going swimming together a bunch this summer. :( haha i love the pics of her with the huge floaties. cracks me up!
Post a Comment