Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spaghetti Slurpin' & Straw Suckin'

A few favorite foods that Grace likes to eat are
broccoli with cheese, yogurt, and
of course spaghetti! I think that's every
kids favorite thing to eat.

And with Grace being Miss Independent these
days, this is just how messy we get. It's usually
worse than this. That wall behind her usually
has food splattered on it.

We also got her some new cups with straws.
She loooves them. Grace is a milk-a-holic and
thinks that drinking milk out of them is the
best thing in the world. She goes bananas when
she spies her cup of milk. We actually have to sit
the cup below her high chair to get her to eat.
If we sit it on the table, she's practically climbing
out of her chair just to reach it. See how she's
admiring the cup below? So funny!
..... just a few more pictures of how much she loves
this new cup along with her love of spaghetti!
We're talking finger lickin', lip smackin', putting
the bowl over her face good! And on her head!
I don't think there is any other food that Grace
would rather roll in besides spaghetti. She takes
after her daddy so much it's not even funny.

That's why we love her though! Silly Grace!

3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

oh my gosh. Noah LOVES spaghetti too. It is so crazy how much Noah and Grace are a like. We definitely need to get together the next time we are in town!

She is so funny with that spaghetti. Silly girl!

And yes, I did take that pic. That's what I was afraid of that people wouldn't know I took it. I guess I should have specified. Oh well. Thanks for your sweet comments as always. Always love reading them.

Bradley said...

just like her daddy love me some buasghetti i know i spelled it wrong but that is how i have all was said it and yes i am going to teach lil miss grace that way to say it we should scan mommy and daddys pics like this in the computer and compare them that would be fun i bet mine would win lol jk love you babe but yes i got to say grace loved it so much

Nana said...

Wow does this bring back memories of you and Cory eating spagetti when you were little!! You couldnt tell grace loves her new cup w/ straw!! these are so funny! New desk top pictures of grace and colton!! Yeah!!

Post a Comment