Sunday, May 2, 2010

Come Vote for Me!

My blog was recently nominated for an award by a
very sweet friend indeed. No one other than Libby.
Click on her name to go visit her blog! It's wonderful!
Yeah I think you have all heard me talk about
her before. Her and her sweet little boy that I would love
for Grace to hang out with. We converse back and forth
very often between our blogs. She was so kind enough
to nominate my blog into this contest. I'm not even
sure how to put into words of how this made me feel. Just
pure happiness.

So what I need all of you to do is to go vote for this blog.
The voting starts Monday, May 3rd. That's tomorrow!
It will last for one week. The category that I am nominated under
is called the Awesomest Photography Blog. If you think that
my photography on this blog absolutely rocks then go take
a few minutes to place your vote.

Click Here to go vote.

I want to give a very special thanks to Libby for nominating
me. I know I've said it before, but trust me you have know
idea how good this makes me feel. It just really lifted my spirits.

Now for a little photography time, here's the little Miss doing her
thing today. It's called using her wonderful imagination.Her wipee box has now become her new chair. It was
so funny to look down the hallway and see her in
this box. At first there was a bit of confusion on her face
like she was wondering what the heck had just happened.
She really got herself kinda stuck in there. But then the
confused look went away and it quickly became a fun
little spot for her to hang out in. She just sat there casually
kicking her legs up and down while I snapped some shots.
You're such a silly girl Grace!

If any of you have any questions about the voting that
starts tomorrow let me know! You know how to contact
me! I would really appreciate the votes. Thanks!

Have a great night everyone! :)

3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

Yay yay yay!! and you are so very sweet. I will definitely vote for ya tomorrow.

Mrs. Rangel said...

I VOTED!!! But more people need to vote.. Pioneer woman has 49% of the vote already!! Good luck!! I will vote all the time!!

Nana said...

I VOTED!!! Grace finds the wildest and most interesting things to play with!! I love it! She already has a big imagination!!!

Post a Comment