Now to get ready for this weekend! Easter weekend! Yay! All we really need to do is decorate some eggs because what would Easter be without decorating some eggs. I'm not quite sure how to do this with Grace yet. All I know is that whatever we do, it will be a mess of fun!
In preparation for Easter, I had to try a new do' on Grace yesterday. I put some sponge rollers in her hair to make it more curly. She was very good at sitting still for me too. She's only patient when she wants to be.
It turned out very cute indeed!
I think I pretty much have all my ducks in a row, or bunnies I should say. How about all of you? Do you all have some good plans for this weekend? Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the weather will be pretty.Hope you all have a good night.
1 comment:
Oh Kasey how sweet !!! I love the rollers!! She looks like she didnt mind at all!! Her hair looks great! I remember the first time I put your hair in rag curls for xmas one year! Yeah I know people are gonna say "what are rag curls?"
Post a Comment