.......why the simplest of things fascinate a child before
their very own toys? Like a cardboard box, it's no where near
as colorful as some of the toys that Grace has. It looks
dull and boring. Why is it so much more interesting
than everything else she has?
Whenever we have gone through a box of diapers or
wipees, Grace always has to play with it before it
gets thrown away. A favorite game that she likes to
do with the box is hide and seek.

So I guess this is what I'm pondering today. Or almost
everyday. What do your kids like to play with other than
their toys?
their very own toys? Like a cardboard box, it's no where near
as colorful as some of the toys that Grace has. It looks
dull and boring. Why is it so much more interesting
than everything else she has?
Whenever we have gone through a box of diapers or
wipees, Grace always has to play with it before it
gets thrown away. A favorite game that she likes to
do with the box is hide and seek.

So I guess this is what I'm pondering today. Or almosteveryday. What do your kids like to play with other than
their toys?
4 comments:
hmmm maybe daddy should go get a realy big box and we could make a fort lol i know she would love that so much lol sweet girl but we could loose her in that big box lol or i mean she would fall asleep in that box like i found her in her hamper lol love you guys
Hi My Baby Doll, It is unreal how entertaining you can be when I come by to see you. An hour goes by like 20 minutes. Playing with simple things like stirring in a pan with a wooden spatula and telling me what you are cooking, shaking that little head up and down while she stirs. I really love it when you dance a little jig for me....lol so cute
Hey! Sorry Im just now commenting! We are in Kansas city visitig family this weekend. Girl I wonder that same thing sometimes. We go through the trouble of buying them this and that but really they are just happy with the most simple things like a big box! Ha love the pics ;) grace is just a doll.
Grace is a silly girl! I love her to pieces! I remember when you would play for hours it seemed with a stack of coasters. You thought that was the most exiting thing to play with and you had a room full of toys.
Post a Comment