Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girl Talk

Hey! I'm back again! This past weekend
has just been non-stop, crazy busy. And I
have had a lot on my plate and unfortunately
have not got to sit down and write a new post.
Well here I am. I am very determined
tonight to write a new post. It's going to be
a little short and simple, but never the less
very very sweet!

So I'm still watching Lily. If you don't know who
I'm talking about, click here. Like I've
mentioned before Grace really adores
this little baby. Lily will be 3 months old already
on this Thursday. Geez how time flies.
Grace really loves getting to hang out with her
when they are both awake. Most of the time Lily
is sleeping when Grace is awake. And vice versa.
When they do hang out together, Grace is very
talkative and Lily is very attentive. Haha!
Lily is probably thinking, what is this girl rambling
on about? Cracks me up every time. You'd have
to be there to see it.

Now lets get to the cute part.We were doing some tummy time with
Lily the other day, and Grace needed to be
down there to help me out. I love how her
wrist is hanging down like "oh girl!" Haha!
She's definitely got an attitude!


Time for kisses! Grace can never give enough
kisses. I'll tell her to talk to Lily and instead
she walks over and gives a kiss. So sweet!


....my absolute favorite. Grace rolled over on
her side to lay closer to Lily. It was the
sweetest thing. I love getting to see Grace
interact like this with a little baby. Makes me
smile every time and makes my heart
melt too.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Aahhh! Oh gracie what a sweet baby you are! She is going to be a great big sister! She loves lilly you can tell! She looks at her so sweetly and you can tell she is very interested in lilly. It looks like she is carrying on a great conversation. Only those two know what the conversation is about!! Her ponytail is getting thicker!!!!!!!! Lilly looks like shes saying yeah its all good!!Great pictures sissy!!!

The Bonjour Four said...

sooo sweet! i think Grace is ready for a little brother or sister. ;) wink wink

Post a Comment